Friday, December 4, 2015

Kansas State: gut feeling

My gut says any revenge theme is probably overplayed a bit tonight as most of last year's Kansas State team (including Marcus Foster, pictured) is gone.

My gut says the Wildcats are closer to the team that scraped by South Carolina State than they are to the team that was leading North Carolina in the last 4 minutes.  Either way, they can't be taken lightly.

My gut says the crowd is tepid again tonight, which would be a shame.  This is the first true road game for a young Kansas State team.  It's the kind of game a good crowd can really affect.

My gut says we see more zone in this game.  Kansas State hasn't shot the ball very well, so turning it into a 3-point contest might not be the worst thing.

My gut says Houston Kessler starts again tonight.  My brain has no idea why.

My gut says Georgia finds a way to win this game in the 60's.

No comments:

Post a Comment