Thursday, July 2, 2015

Player profiles

As I wind down my summer sabbatical (even though, yes, summer just started), I'm anxious to get back into player profiles - probably as soon as next week.

In the mean time, I've been enjoying the player previews posted at the Georgia Basketball Blog.  They have lots of great information, so if you haven't read them yet, go check them out.

I had to chuckle, though, when I started doing the math on the "expectations" section of the previews.  Here are the scoring numbers:
Mann:  15
Maten:  13
Gaines:  16
Frazier:  14
Edwards:  4
Ogbeide:  5.5
Wilridge:  7
Parker:  8 (healthy/yips)
Geno:  3
Jackson:  4
Kessler:  3.5
Add it up, and that's 93 points per game for our Bulldogs.  That'd be quite a leap for a Mark Fox-coached team.

Let's just say I'd take it no questions asked...

See you next week.  Enjoy your (hopefully) long weekend.

[Georgia Sports Blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment