Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Forte out

In news that will likely surprise no one, Cameron Forte will transfer after he graduates.  Statement from Cam:
“I am extremely grateful to the University of Georgia and Coach Fox for giving me the opportunity to represent this institution on and off the basketball court,” Forte said. “This summer I will graduate and believe it is in my best interest to play my last year of collegiate basketball at an institution closer to home. I am thankful to my teammates, the UGA Athletic Association, academic staff, and coaches for the outgoing support over the last two years. Go Dawgs!”
Forte and Mark Fox were oil and water from the beginning, and Forte's practice habits in particular drove the head coach nuts.  With that said, no one loved game day like Cam, and I, for one, will miss him.

Bon voyage, Cam.  We'll always have this:



[Bulldawg Illustrated]

No comments:

Post a Comment